Tapflo has served the printing industry since 1985 with pumps and accessories for circulation, transfer, mixing and return, of ink, glue and solvents etc. We have the unique advantage of having our own production on almost every type of pumps and accessories needed for the printing industry. With fewer hands between manufacture and user, the price and availability is a great strength.
Pumping water is very easy – however pumping ink and glue are very challenging tasks that require specialised equipment.
Examples of our specialised products:
• Non-stick PTFE coated pumps makes it easy to keep clean from ink
• Gentle non whipping handling of sensitive inks
• Variety of resistant materials available for abrasive ink
• Twin ports enables both distribution and return of ink with the same pump
• Integrated mixer and pump for use on ink drums
• Resistant pump materials for aggressive fluids
Typical industries and duties for our pumps
• Envelope manufacture, ink, solvents and glue
• Ink, lacquer, solvents and glue pumping in Flexography- and gravure printing. These printing techniques are used on various packages like metal cans, shrink wrap films and cartons etc.
• News paper and catalogue offset lithographic printing, ink, solvents and lacquer
• Specialist paint- and ink marking of metals
17 Sep 22:1917 Sep 200917.09.2009 22:19
Seal less and quiet electric pump for ink pumping in printing machineries. Also ideal for emptying waste water sumps.
Read more about vertical pumps here>>
17 Sep 22:1517 Sep 200917.09.2009 22:15
Compact and efficient pump for non-hazardous liquids, ideal for various service applications.
Read more about centrifugal pumps here >>
17 Sep 22:1217 Sep 200917.09.2009 22:12
Handheld pump for dispensing chemicals, glue, inks and solvents from containers, drums and IBCs..
17 Sep 21:5817 Sep 200917.09.2009 21:58
Versatile and robust pumps for transfer and circulation duties of various liquids.
17 Sep 21:5517 Sep 200917.09.2009 21:55
Investment and space saving as one pump works as two. Used in systems where one side of the pump distribute ink to the chamber and the other return the ink back to the container.
17 Sep 21:4217 Sep 200917.09.2009 21:42
The PTFE coated aluminium pumps are developed for the printing industry. The durable non-stick coating is resistant to ink and solvents and enables easy cleaning.
Read more about the pumps here>>